- The Administrative Intern will support the admin functions of A Continuous Charity’s Pennsylvania Chapter (ACCPA). The
intern will work alongside the administrative lead and support staff with special projects related to day-to-day
- Manage monthly meeting agenda.
- Distributing meeting minutes within 48 hours of meeting completion.
- Update, create and maintain meeting calendar events.
- Increase efficient of chapter operations Other duties as assigned.
As a result of working as the Administrative Intern, the student will have the opportunity to acquire and further develop
their communication skills, time management, and attention to detail.
[The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum education and/or hands-on experience necessary to perform each essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and organized
- Basic knowledge of programs and services offered by ACC
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Degree seeking student
- Meet monthly alongside chapter interns
- 12 month commitment required
- Must be local to Pennsylvania
[The competencies listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential function.]
- Strong computer competency
- Ability to communicate effectively with donors and professional staff
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
To apply for this role, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org