Who can participate?
Anyone with a completed application with ACC from this year or any previous year. This includes:
- Anyone who did not previously receive a loan from ACC.
- Anyone who received a partial loan from ACC.
- Anyone who received a loan from ACC but has a new tuition need.
*At this time this campaign is only open to our applicants.
How does it work?
In 3 simple steps:
- Let us know you’re interested in participating by registering with your name, email, & phone at this link.
- You will receive an email with a link that you can use to set up your unique page.
- Bismillah! You’re ready to raise funds.
*What you raise is yours. All participants will receive the total amount they raised as a loan.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I have to be enrolled in a college to apply?
- Yes, students must either already be enrolled in a college/university or have an acceptance into a college/university to be eligible to apply.
How will ACC support the second chances students?
- During the first 2 weeks of the campaign, students are encouraged to try their best to promote their campaign and raise as much as they can. After the first two weeks, ACC will send your campaign link out to our email lists as well as post on social media.
- The ACC team will also be available for guidance in fine-tuning your campaign page to encourage support from family, friends and strangers!
Can previous Awardees apply?
- Yes, why not?
How does loan repayment work?
- Students will pay back whatever they loaned to ACC. We work with our students to work out the best payment plan that works for them while ensuring that we can continue to recycle funds to the next student. For reference, our average repayment duration is 48 months.
What if I receive a check for donations towards my campaign?
- You can send us a picture of the check and then mail it to our address at: A Continuous Charity Foundation, 9901 Valleyranch Parkway E, Suite 2042, Irving, TX, 75063. Please make sure the memo on the check clearly states your name as stated on your campaign page so we can allocate it accordingly. If we don’t receive this information the funds may not make it to your campaign.
For any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org