ACC and AAMAAL Muslim Women for Empowerment - Qaiser Jahan & Idris Najmi Legacy Fund
EMPOWER YOUTH THROUGH EDUCATION
The AAMAAL ACC Scholarship was established to empower youth through education. The scholarship will provide financial assistance to students who fit the following criteria.
- Be accepted through ACC’s open application cycle
- Muslim minority student(s) or genuine interest in Islam
- Degree seeking, with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Preference for the sciences, business or professional schools, especially majors with a high likelihood of professional employment
- 500 word, double spaced essay (one page) on: Tell us about who you are? Why are you interested in pursuing this goal? What do you wish to accomplish on graduation?
Testimonials from our Recipients
Thank you so much for the offer!! Alhamdulillah, I am so grateful to Allah SWT that I can finance my education in a halal manner. Thank you so, so much. I made so much dua for an opportunity to be able to relieve the burden off of my mom financially, and she and I are very happy that it came to fruition. May Allah SWT reward you, and we definitely need more organizations that provide interest-free loans for Muslims in need of a barakah-filled education. May Allah SWT give every Muslim the opportunity to receive an education without riba, and protect every Muslim from interest.
“Sometimes I can't help but wonder if I am where Allah(swt) would be pleased with me. Sometimes matters are obvious, and sometimes they seem impossible. So when the "impossible" happens, a person can't help but feel a sense of yaqeen. I can't help but feel that Allah wanted me to be exactly where I am. This interest free loan gives me a future. I get to contribute to this world through my profession while gaining for my akhirah, which is the only future that really matters and which is achievable for Muslims through this interest-free education. Alhamdulillah”